I absolutely loved the Museum and the Gardens. I wish I had a longer time to spend there.
I was given the wrong information about my hotel pick up and had to spend another $35 to join the tour. Then the bus didnt leave the tour office until 10:30 or later. We had to be back for the bus at 2:30 - and then sat at the tour office for an hour before our transportation back to the hotel arrived. ... Reviewed by:Anonymous,
USA, October 2010 Read all 4 reviews »
Art, Architecture, Ancient Artifacts - Oh My!
Lowest Price From $49.99 USD $39.99 USD
Explore the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles to admire one of the United States' loveliest collections of architecture and art, including pre-20th-century European work! With this admission ticket and transportation, all you have to worry about is how to spend your time at the museum.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Duration:4 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point:Central location within Los Angeles
Departure Time: 9:30am or 12pm
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Entry and transport to the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles!
- Immerse yourself in art and culture at this world-famous museum, and explore at your leisure.
- Admire the modernist architecture and the fossilized travertine marble as it catches the bright Southern California light.
- Stroll through the 134,000-square-foot garden, featuring a natural ravine and tree-lined walkway.
- Guided tours available throughout the day to maximize your experience.
- Enjoy the redesigned Family Room, the perfect place for families to learn about art together.
- Explore galleries displaying 19th- & 20th-century American and European photographs.
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $49.99
- Morning departure; 4.5-hour tour
- Code: AM930
- Price from USD $49.99
- Afternoon departure; 4.5-hour tour
- Code: PM1200
Book your admission to the J. Paul Getty Museum, one of Southern California’s favorite venues for culture and art. After your complimentary transport to the museum, spend a relaxing day admiring the works on display.
See a wide range of European paintings, Greek and Roman antiquities, drawings, sculptures and American treasures. For a more in-depth visit, take the self-guided audio tour, highlighting 300 works in the collection (available in the Entrance Hall, not included).
The Getty Museum is one of Los Angeles’ most stunning cultural attractions -- it's well worth a visit!
Handheld and video cameras using existing light are welcome in the permanent collection galleries. Please check at the entrance of the changing exhibitions for any restrictions in those galleries. Flash photography and tripods are not permitted.